BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott Athletics Department and its student-athletes have participated in several community service projects over the last few months. Here’s a look at what the Gulls have been up to from early October until now.
COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECTS
- Red Cross Blood Drive
- Peter Frates 5K run
- Promises Walk To End Homelessness
- Council on Aging (leaf raking)
- YMCA Reindeer Run
- Toys For TD’s (over 600 gifts donated by club and varsity student-athletes)
- Backyard Growers
- Danvers Food Pantry
- Stache Half Marathon
- Fall Frolick Run
CONNECTING WITH INDIVIDUALS
- There are currently 11 teams at Endicott that are involved with Team IMPACT and You’re With Us. Those programs are men’s and women’s volleyball, softball, football, men’s basketball, men’s soccer, field hockey, baseball, men’s lacrosse, women’s soccer, and dance. For more information on both organizations click here: Team IMPACT | You’re With Us.
COMMUNITY SERVICE AT ENDICOTT
- Endicott's Community Service Program offers a wealth of opportunities for students to volunteer their time and talents to help those in need. The mission of the Community Service office is to provide resources and raise awareness for both Endicott and the surrounding communities. This goal is backed by the belief that in helping others you are helping yourself. For more information on organizations within the Endicott Community click here: Organizations With The Community.