BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott field hockey team is set to host Saint Joseph's (Maine) for the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Wednesday, Nov. 7 at 6 PM on North Field.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Gulls are hosting an NCAA Field Hockey Tournament contest for the first time in program history.
- The last time Endicott advanced to the NCAA Tournament was in 2012.
- Endicott and Saint Joseph's (Maine) are meeting for the 15th time in program history and the Gulls lead the all-time series, 11-3.
- The Gulls advanced to the NCAA Tournament with a 1-0 victory over the University of New England in the Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) Championship game on November 3.
- Saint Joseph's advanced to the NCAA Tournament with a 4-0 win over Lasell during the Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC) Championship game on November 4.
The winner of Wednesday's contest will advance to the second round of the NCAA Tournament and will face Messiah on Saturday, Nov. 10.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)