HANOVER, Mass. – The Endicott equestrian team finished third overall out of 11 programs at the Boston University (BU) Show on Sunday evening at Hollyhill Show Stable.
The Gulls, who finished two points behind the top two teams at the BU Show, posted several impressive performances which included first place efforts from Helen Barrow (Swanton, Vt.), Sydney Putnam (Ghent, N.Y.), and Katie Denker (Woburn, Mass.).
Barrow earned a blue ribbon in intermediate fences, while Putnam and Denker receive blue ribbons in novice and introductory, respectively.
"Our second show went great. We had a couple of bumps in the road but still ended up third team overall," said Endicott equestrian head coach Bethany Jones. "I'm beyond proud of the passion this team has for showing and supporting each other. We are going to keep working hard and bring it at our next show. Great job, Gulls!"
OTHER SHOW HIGHLIGHTS
- Abbigale Gerrish (Greenland, N.H.) was third in open fences and sixth in open flat.
- Barrow also placed third in intermediate flat.
- Kaili Gore (Fleetwood, Pa.) posted a third place finish in limit fences and a fifth place finish in limit flat.
- Caitlin Laliberte (Westford, Mass.) ranked fourth in limit fences.
- Kathleen Bolduc (Peabody, Mass.) notched a third place performance in limit flat.
- Amber Vuilleumier (Clinton, Conn.) and Olivia Virgin (Burlington, Mass.) registered third place finishes in novice and introductory, respectively.
Endicott will compete at the Stonehill Show on Saturday, October 26 in Stoughton, Mass. at Winters End Farm.
(Photo Credit - Endicott Equestrian Team)