TICKET PRICES: $5 Adults | $3 Seniors, non-Endicott students, ages 12 and under | EC students free (w/ ID)
BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott football team (2-1) is set to host Becker College (2-1) on Saturday, September 28 as part of Homecoming and Family Weekend at 12:30 PM. Here's a preview of this weekend's contest, which is the Commonwealth Coast Football (CCC Football) opener for both programs.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Becker has not allowed more than 19 points in a game this season. The Hawks currently rank first in the league in points allowed (42), points allowed per game (14.0), yards allowed per game (219.0), pass yards allowed per game (142.7), and third rushing yards allowed per game (76.3).
- Freshman running back Randy Morgan (Spring Hill, Fla.) is averaging 106.0 yards rushing (4.5 average) and has scored three touchdowns in three games played so far during the 2019 campaign. Morgan ranks first in the conference in rushes (70), and second in yards (318), yards per game, and touchdowns.
- Offensively, Endicott ranks second in the league in points (100) and points per game (33.3) headed into Saturday's matchup versus Becker. Meanwhile, on the other end, the Gulls are position second in the conference in points allowed (50) and points allowed per game (16.7). The Blue and Green also rank No. 7 among all NCAA Division III programs in turnover margin (2.67).
- Endicott leads the all-time series against Becker, 2-0. In those two matchups, the Gulls have outscored the Hawks, 83-13 (one shutout, 38-0, 11/11/17).
- Endicott currently ranks No. 32 in the country in total attendance and first overall in the league.
Endicott (2-1) travels to Salve Regina on Saturday, October 5 at 12 PM. Becker (2-1) hosts Husson University on Saturday, October 5 as part of Homecoming Weekend at 12 PM.
(Photo Credit - Nick Grace '20)