BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott field hockey team is set to travel to No. 1 nationally-ranked Messiah for the second round of the NCAA Tournament on Saturday, November 10 at 11 AM.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Gulls are competing in the NCAA Tournament second round for the first time in program history.
- Endicott and Messiah are meeting for the first time in program history.
- The Gulls advanced to the second round by defeating Saint Joseph's College of Maine, 3-1, on Wednesday, Nov. 7.
- The Falcons earned an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament and a first-round bye by capturing the MAC Commonwealth Championship with a 6-0 win over Arcadia.
- Nationally, as a team, the Gulls rank second in goals per game (4.77) and fourth in points per game (11.95).
The winner of Saturday's contest will advance to play either FDU-Florham or Johns Hopkins on Sunday, Nov. 11.
(Photo Credit - Nick Grace)