BEVERLY, Mass. — The second-seeded Endicott men's soccer team (11-5-2) will host third-seeded Wentworth (10-7-2) today in the Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) Semifinals at 7 PM. Here's a preview of today's contest.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Wentworth won the regular season meeting between the two sides, 1-0 on Saturday, October 19.
- Endicott leads the all-time series between the two teams, 14-8-2.
- Every playoff meeting between the Gulls and Leopards have come in the semifinals. Endicott won 2-0 in 2015, and 2-1 (OT) in 2017.
- To get to the semifinal round Endicott defeated Gordon 4-0 and Wentworth defeated Roger Williams 2-1 on Saturday, November 2.
- This is the sixth season in a row the Gulls have made it to the semifinal round, while this is the fourth time in five seasons the Leopards have made it.
The winner of today's contest will move on the CCC Championship game on Saturday, November 9 to play either Nichols or Salve Regina at a time and place to be determined later.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)