Endicott Aerobics offers a wide array of opportunities to increase fitness and personal health. There are several new classes for the Fall 2013. Each class consists of a series of exercises that stress different parts of your body, particularly the large muscle groups, for a prolonged period.
Any questions please contact:
Classes: Kickboxing, Butts and Thighs, Trouble Zones
Classes: Power Vinyasa Yoga, Power Yoga
Classes: Fit and Firm, Yoga
Classes: Tight and Toned, Fit and Firm, Insane Stations
Classes: Body Blitz, HardCore, Toning Tabata
- The Freshmen of "Strikers FC"...
- "Team Free-Agent" Defies The...
- "Team Wolf" Claim 2013 Powder...
- "The Clan" Repeat as Flag...
- Dodgefathers Take Care Of Business
- Postseason Just Around The Corner
- Five Teams Remain Undefeated Heading...
- Powder Puff/Flag Football Week 1 Recap
- Dodgeball Week 1 Recap, Week 2 Preview
- Dodgeball Sign-Up
- Powder Puff Football Sign-Up
- Flag Football Sign-Up
- Outdoor Soccer Sign-Up
- Team Matys Stuns Skiiyoup
- Rounding Third and Bringing a Championsh...
- Eskimos Freeze Opponents
- Invasion Celebration
- Goal Diggers Strike Gold
- TAPAB Wins Championship
- 2012-13 Co-ed Volleyball Champions
- Crazy Carl Has Offensive Explosion:...
- Repeat Official: Smangers Dominate in...
- Four Teams Remain
- Changing of the Guard: Puckette Wins...
- The Susans Are Crowned Champions
- New Nets, New Sticks, New Season
- Bump Set Spike: Co-ed Volleyball is...
- Big Bombas Win 2012 Powderpuff Champions...
- Thugz Mansion Bring Home Championship
- CO-ED SOFTBALL SEASON POST-PONED UNTIL...
- Dodgeball Week Three Wrap Up
- Powder Puff Sign-Up
- Dodgeball Week One in Review
- Gulls Impress Doc Rivers at TD Garden&rs...
- Rosters Due This Thursday
- Champions Have Magical Night
- Beastmode Dominates Overtime: Dunk Their...