BEVERLY, Mass. – The first-seeded Endicott field hockey team hosts fourth-seeded Salve Regina for the Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) Semifinal round on Thursday, November 1 at 7 PM on North Field.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- The Gulls went undefeated in regular season CCC play for the first time since 2008.
- Endicott earned the first seed in the tournament for the first time since the 2012 season.
- The Gulls and the Seahawks met twice previously this season and Endicott came away with 8-4 and 10-3 victories.
- Nationally, Endicott ranks second in goals per game (4.84) and 12th in points per game (12.21).
- Thursday's contest will pit two of the nations most prolific goal scorers against each other as Salve Regina's Ashley Cody (Pawling, N.Y.) leads the nation in goals per game (1.94), while Endicott's Kristen McCarthy (Danvers, Mass.) is tied for second in goals per game (1.42).
The winner of Thursday's contest will advance to the CCC Championship game on Saturday, November 3 and will face either No. 2 University of New England or No. 3 Western New England.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)