BEVERLY, Mass. – The Endicott golf team will open up its 2019 season this weekend at the Bowdoin Invitational where the Gulls will compete at the Brunswick Country Club on Saturday and Sunday. Here's a preview of the upcoming season.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Coming off the program's second Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) Championship in the last three years, the Gulls will look to go back-to-back for the first time since 2013-14.
- Head coach Tom Smith, who was named CCC Coach of the Year for the fifth time in his career at Endicott, enters his ninth year at the helm in 2019-20. During his nine years, the Gulls have won five CCC titles.
- The lone returning starter this fall from last year's CCC Championship run is graduate student Dylan Seeber (New Hartford, N.Y.).
- In the last five years competing at the Bowdoin Invitational, Endicott has finished no lower than third (2018-19), winning the event once (2015-16), and finishing as the runner-up in the remaining three years.
- Circle your calendars for the CCC Fall Qualifier on September 19. The top four teams will qualify for the CCC Championship in the spring, with the top team in the fall earning the right to host the championship.
- Bowdoin Invitational (9/7-9/8)
- Duke Nelson Invitational (9/14-9/15)
- CCC Fall Qualifier (9/19)
- UNE Invitational (9/25)
- NEIGA DIII Championships (10/19-10/21)