BEVERLY, Mass. — The second-seeded Endicott men's soccer team (10-5-2) will host seventh-seeded Gordon College (5-10-2) on Saturday in the Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) Quarterfinals at 12 PM. Here's a preview of Saturday's contest.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Endicott won the regular season meeting between the two sides, 3-0, on Friday, September 27.
- Gordon enters the postseason as the defending CCC champion.
- The last time the two teams faced in the playoffs was in the CCC Championship game in 2017. Endicott came away with a 1-0 OT victory that day to win their first CCC Championship.
- Prior to that 2017 meeting, the Gulls and Fighting Scots battled in the playoffs three times. Gordon won all three contests which included the CCC championship game in 2015.
- This is the 10th season in a row that the Blue and Green have made an appearance in the CCC Tournament.
The winner will move on to the CCC semifinal round and play either Roger Williams or Wentworth on Tuesday, November 5 at a site and time to be determined later.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)