BEVERLY, Mass. – The No. 1 seeded Endicott women's soccer team (9-4-4, 6-1-1 CCC) will play host to No. 4 Western New England (8-7-4, 4-1-3 CCC) on Wednesday, October 31st, at 7:00 PM, in Commonwealth Coast Conference (CCC) Semifinal play.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Endicott is 12-4-1 in the all-time series against Western New England. In the meeting between the two teams earlier this season, the Gulls and Golden Bears played to a 1-1 draw after two overtime periods, on 9/15/18.
- Led by CCC Defensive Player of the Year Kadrianna Letts (Beverly, Mass.), the Gulls have allowed just six goals in conference play all season, the best mark in the CCC.
- Endicott has scored 19 goals in conference play, good for second highest in the CCC. The Gulls saw six players score three or more goals on the year, as Madeleine Cheney (Bow, N.H.), Sharlotte Pernice (West Springfield, Mass.), Hannah Pesci (Windham, N.H.), and Gabriella Prisco (West Haven, Conn.) all scored four goals to tie for the team lead.
- Endicott's overall goals against average of 0.715 ranks the Gulls 60th of 433 NCAA Division III schools.
- Head coach Jodi Kenyon enters the contest with an overall record 197-74-28 (.706), and a conference record of 122-19-6 (.850) in her 14 years at the helm.
The winner of tonight's CCC Semifinal match will advance to take on the winner of the No. 2 Gordon vs. No. 3 University of New England match. The championship, on Saturday, will be held at the site of the highest remaining seed.
(Photo Credit - David Le '10)