HOOKSET, N.H. – The Endicott women's track and field team broke nine school records on Saturday evening at the Penmen Relays, hosted by Southern New Hampshire University, en route to a 16th place finish out of 28 teams.
- Jenna Raffael (North Reading, Mass.) finished 12th overall in the javelin (106-4) and 10th in the 100-meter hurdles (16.23).
- Giana Nekitopoulos (West Springfield, Mass.) placed ninth in the high jump (4-9) and 17th in the long jump (15-7).
- The quartet of Gabrielle Morton (Peabody, Mass.), Julianne Sullivan (Wrentham, Mass.), Olivia Folkes (Amston, Conn.), and Amanda Recupero (Ipswich, Mass.) set the standard in the 1600-meter sprint medley with a time of 4:32.07 for fifth place overall.
- Emma Farrington (Essex Junction, Vt.) was third in the 3,000-meter steeplechase behind a time of 12:00.50.
- Nicole D'Angelo (Readfield, Maine), Arianna Moffatt (Essex, Vt.), Jamie Budge (Old Tappan, N.J.), and Hevyn Pray (Rehoboth, Mass.) were 13th in the 4x100-meter relay (53.51).
- Amelia Castelli (Scituate, R.I.) placed 25th overall in the 400-meter hurdles with a time of 1:14.54.
"We saw a lot of strong performances today against some great competition," said Endicott women's track and field head coach Spencer Lange. "We are looking forward to bringing everything together during these final few weeks and capitalizing on all of our training."
OTHER ENDICOTT HIGHLIGHTS
- D'Angelo and Hannah Buckley (Milford, Conn.) ranked 10th (36-feet) and 44th (25-7.50) in the shot put, respectively.
- D'Angelo also finished 11th in the pole vault with a clearance of 8-feet and 6.25-inches.
- Meanwhile, Taylor Jordan (Saco, Maine) and Buckley were 39th (74-03) and 41st (73-04) in the discus.
- Nekitopoulos came in 19th in the triple jump (32-8.50).
- Sullivan was 33rd in the 100-meter dash (13.79).
- Haley Marek (Westhampton, Mass.) ranked 36th in the one mile run (6:08.85).
- Recupero posted a 27th place finish in the 400-meter dash (1:04.66).
- Lily Gillis (Marblehead, Mass.) and Abigail Keim (Williston, Vt.) were 31st (21:13.09) and 32nd (23:05.88) in the 5,000-meter run, respectively.
- Morton came in 40th place in the 200-meter dash (28.11).
Endicott will compete in the Sean Collier Invitational, hosted by MIT, on Saturday, April 20 at 10:15 AM.